Learn About Land Claims/Self Government Together Today for Our Children Tomorrow began land claim negotiations in Yukon February 14, 1973.
- First Nations Programs
& Partnerships Unit
- Phone: (867) 456-6752
- Fax: (867) 456-6766
- Yukon First Nations people have
- a profound connection
- with their language and culture.
- Yukon First Nations look to the
- future while honouring the past.
- Language is a vital part of
- Yukon First Nations culture.
- Lessons, stories & songs were
- handed down to the next
- generation by oral tradition.
Yak'ê ixhwsatìní ~ It is good to see you ~ Tlingit
Whats New - Feature Events/Conferences/News
FNPP Newsletter - Issue 3: June 2016
Tlingit Immersion School to Provide a Path to Revitalization
Historical Thnking Flyer - Museum of Vancouver, July 11-16, 2016
Current Issues - Resources & Press
19th Annual Workshop on American Indigenous Languages Call fof Papers
FNPP Newsletter - Issue 2: January 2016
Celebration of Tlingit, Haida, and Tsimshian cultures - June 8-11, 2016